Daisypath Anniversary tickers

28.3.12

Road Trip

I wish i can have a long holiday so that i can get enough rest.
Lately every weeks my schdule always tight till i can't even spend a day to do something relax.
Duhhh..
I'm pretty sure some of you wish or plan to do some budget travelling or maybe a mini road trip on a weekend.
Yeah its preety fun isn't it?

There's some of thing that you should consider when you are planning on it.
Maybe below info will help you a little bit on the planning as it is from my own experience.

First,
Decide your destination, how / when to go there, days to be in there and total money to spend.
*For me, last week me and my sister choose to went for a road trip to KL by ETS.
The planning is suddenly. By around 5pm we went to train station and bought the ticket for 6.25pm train.








Second,
Travel as light as you can while still having all necessary items.
*I just brought a medium size bag pack as we plan to stay for a night. 
Plus a bottle of water and some snack to eat whenever you are hunger







Third,
Wear comfortable outfit
*It helps you to stay comfort for the entire day especially if the weather is hot and require you to walk more. 
Please also choose the perfect and easy shoes to wear, else in the end of the day you will complaining on how much your feet pain.





Fourth,
Book your hotel earlier unless you dont mind to sleep in budget hotel or open space.
*Like us, We didnt book any hotel and just hoping to our luck that day. Arrive at KL Sentral at 8.30pm then took budget taxi to Jalan TAR. At first we decide to stay at Tune Hotel. Suddenly then we realized that the week got Sepang Grand Prix event and Sambutan Hari Polis. Dangg!!! 
The nightmare beguns as all the hotel at that area were fully book! I cant even imagine if i had to sleep at bus stop or what so ever places. 
No No!! Luckly we manage to get a room at budget hotel nearby.
Its not that bad as long as you can sleep on a bed with pillow, have door to locked and got a bathroom for you to use.  Aircond, heater plus TV with Astro (Double bonus in here!)





Fifth,
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.
    many thanks

    my homepage; whatsapp spy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...