Daisypath Anniversary tickers

11.3.11

Friendship That Never Fade

Kapoommm!! Ok.. Loser nye aku.. 


Just now i met with my long time no see old friend. She used to be my best friend back in high school before. Really really best friend.. Dalam kelas duduk sama sama, pergi rehat sama sama. I know her on my 1st day pindah ke SMK St Bernadettes Convent. That time da masuk Form 2 pun. 

Apa yang lagi loser was its hard for me to remember who were she. She suddenly pop up in front of me and shout my name loud. I was in the middle of blur and had to force my self to recall back like, "Err.. who are u??" Tak ke bunyi macam nak mintak penampar je?
Wtheck la Luna, U know her name but it just cant came out from ur mouth.

Oh dear my deary friend. Seriously betul betul tak sangka dapat jumpa u lagi. U've change a lot my friend. The spectacles u used to wore gone already and you have beautiful long hair now. 

I  cant believe that it is u in front of me.  

Shame on u Cik Luna, u've been crapping all the time while chatting with her. Im still in the middle of shock! So What?? 


To my bestfriend, Cik Gunavathy;
Soorryy sangat sangat sebab dapat kawan yang loser cam i ni.. (-___-)'
Btw congrats.. da jadi teacher plus nak beli kereta baru..
Wooot woot.. 
Hope to see u again soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...