Daisypath Anniversary tickers

25.2.11

Girl Language..



When I said sorry, 
believe me I feel it.

When you see me starting to cry, 
hold me and tell me everything’s gonna be alright.

When I ignore you, 
give me your attention.

When I’m quiet, 
ask me what’s wrong.

When I push or hit you, 
grab me and don’t let go.

When I’m mad and I walked away from you, 
follow me.

If I didn’t text you, 
it’s because I’m waiting for you to text me.

When I say I love you, 
Don’t doubt. I mean it.

I LOVE U, My Dear.. 
For always and forever..
Happy 2years & 3months of Love..

I made it by myself. Still figure it out what is that suppose to mean..
Plus, all my friends keep laughing at me when i draw it.
But i dont care, coz i made it with all my heart.
Just for u.. Because I LOVE U so muchh.. ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...