Daisypath Anniversary tickers

11.10.12

Working Life

My life currently almost 80% focused on job.
Not because I'm a workaholic.But, since the working days is 5 days and a half i only can enjoy my holiday weekend for a day and a half. *notveryinterestinglifeatall*

I'm searching for a new job, but in the environment like these I don't think it's easier for us to get our most dreamy job. Nevermind, just keep searching.

{My spooky outside office view}

It's getting more spooky and silent on Saturday. Yeah. Only my office operate on that day. *ihateit*

{Current expertise - troubleshoot my own PC}

Usually as a nationwide IT Support i'm the only person whose standby in office while others (engineer) need to onsite on client office when they needed. So, when my so old PC get into problem, i had to solved it on my own. Even i don't know what i'm doing i must say i have to try. And so far, it successful. Alhamdulillah.


*still need to find another job*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...