Daisypath Anniversary tickers

22.9.12

Roots Canada


To me, it's not easy to searching for a awesome yet comfortable looking sweatshirts since in Malaysia the weather is not soo cold unless if its raining  non stop for 3 days or i've been to long sitting in my cold office.
Thanks to Mr. Colin, i manage to find this super amazing clothing line in Canada.
Double yeay in here because its all related to my favourite!

{For women, I'm soo in love with this one}

{While for men, this one look kinda hot.}

Not to forget, they also carry beautiful  jewellery collection  under





The price range quite affordable, you can buy through on-line too.
Lucky Malaysia also include in their international shipment list.
How I wish I can go to Canada now...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...