Daisypath Anniversary tickers

20.6.12

E-Day Random #6

Before buat sesuatu kenduri of course la kena buat mesyuarat tergempar seisi keluarga.
For me, my family will be ranking in small size famlily. Plus since my dad passed away few months ago 
(Al-Fatihah) I have to relied on my big brother and uncle specially in things related to tunang + kahwin.
I still remember their reaction soonest after my mom told them that i'm going to get engaged. 
Mereka sangat surprise ok even that wasn't a plan to surprise them like that. 
Maybe they still thinking that im still a little girl.

During the "meeting" so many ideas came through their mouth, give opinion on this and that.
Im so happy because that shows me how excited and concern there are on this matter.
While the chaotic meeting on going,  suddenly my elder SIL asked me regarding the theme of the event.
Ok. Tiba-tiba stun sekejap since saya sendiri pun tak tahu nak determine the main theme colour.
But to me, that is less important and tak kisah la hows it will look like as long the colour will be match with each other.

{This going to be my theme}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...