Daisypath Anniversary tickers

8.6.12

E-Day Random #3

While surfing to web just now, I jumped off to this awesome website teaching how to DIY your Ottoman cushion **bantal tunang**.


As I'm stuck in the middle running out some ideas, I'm thinking its best to do this since the item we need is not so much.
Please visit to this website on how to make it;



I also dropped by at this website where we can customize the cushion according to our needed, plus can shopping for it. And here how my ideas will look like. Erk... seems to simple, but  for me I like it!



Tak kisah la how it will look like, as long I tak kena duduk atas lantai. Wish me luck!


Source; As per URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...